Each airline operates its own regulations about luggage weight and dimensions. Passengers are therefore advised to find out more from their airline.
There are, however, some requirements regardless of the airline company you are flying with.
Warning ! PROHIBITED ON BOARD FLIGHTS :
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7
- Self-balancing devices with or without batteries, electric bikes with batteries
Only small luggage is allowed in the cabin.
Take care with the content of your hand luggage as this will be inspected at airport security.
The following items are forbidden in hand luggage:
- Firearms or imitation firearms
- Blunt instruments
- Dangerous substances or materials
More information can be found at ministère de l'Ecologie, du Développement durable, des Transports et du Logement.
Restrictions are also in place for liquids: download the DGAC (Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile) document on safety measures.
Each company has its own rules on baggage weight and dimensions. Passengers are therefore advised to check with their airline. However, there are a number of guidelines to follow regardless of the company you are travelling with.
Please note: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones, as well as gyropods and other recreational travel devices powered by lithium batteries, are not permitted to be transported, either in the cabin or in the hold.
Keep only a small piece of luggage with you in the cabin.
Be very careful about the contents of this luggage as it will be inspected at security checks at the airport.
- Transavia allows you to bring 1 accessory of 40 x 30 x 20 cm max. and 1 hand luggage of 55 x 35 x 25 cm max. Attention we can accept only 70 hand luggage in the cabin, the others will be placed in the hold.
- Air France gives you all the information you need to properly prepare your luggage in the cabin or in the hold: weight, dimensions to respect, cover, ...
- What type of hand luggage can I take with Volotea to the cabin?
- EasyJet offers its passengers to carry a single piece of hand luggage 45 x 36 x 20 cm. You will have to choose the option "Seat Up front" or "Extra legroom" to add a large piece of hand luggage 56 x 45 x 25 cm .
- If you have any questions about baggage on its flights, Chalair Aviation will answer you.
Pack your suitcase
Prohibited items in the cabin are:
- firearms or imitations
- blunt objects
- hazardous substances or materials
There are also restrictions on liquids. Only are accepted in the cabin:
- liquids less than 100ml placed in a clear plastic bag in a closed 20cm x 20cm format. Download the document of the DGAC (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) on these security measures.
- liquids with a volume exceeding 100ml meeting a medical or dietary need used during the trip (upon presentation of evidence)
Checked baggage must be dropped off at a check-in counter or at the "baggage drop-off" counter for passengers already checked in.
Dangerous substances and materials are prohibited in checked baggage. These are detonating and deflagrating substances (firecrackers, fireworks, detonators, ammunition,...), flammable materials (gasoline, paints...), hazardous chemicals, gases and self-defense equipment emitting irritant gases, urticants or teargas.
It is recommended to remove all old labels from your luggage to avoid confusion. Out-of-Size Baggage Passengers with particularly heavy or bulky baggage must contact their airline to find out the rates and terms of carriage for that baggage.
Passengers with particularly heavy or bulky baggage must contact their airline to find out the rates and terms of carriage for such baggage.
At the airport, there is a special counter for out-of-size luggage (see the interior plan of the terminal).
Hold baggage must be left at the check-in desks or at the “dépose bagages" desk for passengers who have already checked-in.
Dangerous substances and materials are forbidden in hold baggage.
You are advised to remove all old travel tags from your luggage to avoid confusion.
Passengers with particularly heavy or bulky items should address their airline company for information on pricing and requirements for such items.
At the airport, there is a special desk for oversized baggage (see the terminal maps).