Get tested at the airport
Updated on 06/15/2022
With its partner Eurofins Medical Biology Laboratory, Brest Bretagne Airport has opened a COVID-19 screening centre in the lobby of the terminal building.
COVID-19 screening is available for anyone who wants to be tested. We welcome all passengers, residents, aircrew, airport personnel …
COVID-19 Screening Centre is open :
- Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am to 1.00pm (including public holidays) : PCR & antigenic
- Sunday from 9am to 2.30pm for antigenic tests only
- The PCR test is available with an appointment
● The antigenic test is available with appointment for any reason
● The center is located in the terminal between the travel agency Salaun Holidays and the parking payment station.
The centre will also accept all passengers on delayed flights or delayed flights but also sea and rail transport with border crossing, especially for foreigners
Passengers are encouraged to check the latest official travel information prior to their trip. Contact your airline directly or consult government websites with all the travel conditions that apply to your destination. To consult in priority: the website of the Ministry of the Interior, the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For more information, see Coronavirus Info : www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Make an appointment anywhere in Europe: click HERE
The tests remain free of charge upon presentation of the following documents:
-Order less than 48h
-Contact Case Attestation
-Positive antigenic test less than 48h
-Under 18 years (and 18 years if tjrs in high school)
For all other cases, the tests pay:
Monday to Friday
from Saturday to Sunday with rate increase
Covid testing is paid for by non-residents in France (except on presentation of a French ID):
PCR test: 45€
Antigenic test: 30€
On the day of your test:
● Remember to bring a piece of ID, your vital card and the Clinical Information Sheet
● Go to the screening centre with a mask and respect barrier gestures.
View the results
To view your results, go to eurofins.mesanalyses.fr.
If you have not received a text message from 24 to 36hours after your withdrawal or if you have difficulty recovering your results,
contact us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
A second SMS will be sent directly to you with access to your QR code.
All samples are sent to the laboratory for analysis when the centre closes. Please count the 24h delay of the results from this one.
Views you results
you receive an ID in the sms
● click on the link and select the tab I do not want to create an account
● enter your SMS code
● your password is your date of birth in day month year format ( ex : DD/MM/YYYY )
no ID is specified in the sms if you already have an account
● Go on the website :
● Sign in with your ID ( e-mail and login )
Where to park ?
Parking at the P1 and P2 car parks will be offered on the day of the test. Bring your entry ticket and exchange it at the screening centre.